1.What is the incidentals deposit?
Incidentals deposit is required for all reservations and it is $150 per stay.
2.What is check in/check out time?
Check in is at 3 p.m. and Check out at is at 11 a.m.
3.Do you allow smoking in the rooms? In common areas?
Our hotel is completely smoke-free.
4.How much do you charge for wireless internet access?
Our WiFi is available throughout the hotel and is included with the amenity fee.
5.How do I get to your hotel?
Please visit our contact us page and location page for details and a map.
6.What is the minimum age for check-in?
Our minimum age is 18 and above.
7.What is your welcome amenity?
A welcome beverage is provided for our guests checking-in. Non-alcoholic beverages are available for those under 21.
8.Do you provide parking?
We offer the following 3 options for our guests.
- Valet Parking - We work with 3rd party company and you will have limitless in and out privileges until 12 p.m. in the following day. The daily fees are $48.15 for regular cars and $64.20 for SUVs.
- Street parking - It costs $4/hr in between white lines only.
- Public garages - There are several options you can choose from and please see below for the addresses. The fees are $2/hr and $20-25/24 hrs (rates may vary).
Nearby public garage locations:
- 1301 Collins Ave - 1 block from us
- 1557 Washington Ave
- 231 16th st - 1601 Drexel Ave
9. Do you accept packages for guests?
Package Policy: We will gladly hold our guests' packages up to 5 days prior to their arrival date. A Handling Fee of $5 plus tax will be applied for every package delivered at the hotel. Please note that we have a maximum of 3 packages per room. All packages should be addressed under a REGISTERED GUEST NAME ONLY. The size of the package cannot be more than 4 cubic inches (10" Length, 10" width, and 4" Height). Please note that the hotel reserves the right to DENY packages above the stated measurements or above the maximum permitted per room. By sending a package, the guest is aware that the hotel is not responsible for any damage or loss (we suggest purchasing package insurance).